Developed in partnership with the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD), Korn Ferry has created a unique programme to help you develop your skills as a Corporate Affairs leader.
How is CALI different from other leadership programmes?
- It combines EACD practitioner knowledge and Korn Ferry's leadership development / corporate affairs expertise
- It's an immersive and bespoke programme tailored to your specific needs
- It's practical, not theoretical - you will gain insights and apply them in practice
- You will be part of an exclusive network of senior Corporate Affairs executives from a broad range of industries
- W/C 23rd September, 2019 - Virtual kick-off
- From 1st October, 2019 - Psychometric Online
- 15th - 31st October, 2019 - Individual coaching feedback
- 19th - 20th November, 2019 - Residential 1 (London, UK)
- 10th - 12th March, 2020 - Residential 2 (The Netherlands)
£10,700 per participant
Find out more:
Brochure: Download now
Factsheet: Download now