A recent Korn Ferry survey discovered that only 11% of HR professionals are highly satisfied with the return on their high potential program. Are you among the other 89%?
We know that traditional methods of finding and nurturing leadership potential are under pressure to change. This is due to challenges such as lack of diversity in the leadership talent pool, weakness of the future leadership pipeline and increased distrust in leaders’ ability to deliver on strategic priorities.
In this webcast, our experts answer three key questions to help you secure your longer-term leadership pipeline:
- What are the key hurdles to identifying genuine high potentials successfully and consistently?
- How do you ensure hidden talent in your organisation isn’t overlooked?
- How do you increase the odds of high potentials delivering future success?
We also share a real-life example of how we’ve worked with a global bank to overhaul their legacy high potential programme to deliver a deeper and more diverse talent pool.
Harriet combines her multinational business experience with knowledge of leadership theory and practice to help clients develop talented and effective global leaders. She has designed and led leadership development, talent management, assessment and coaching programs that have delivered significant results to her clients.
Phil has helped hundreds of organisations achieve their business results by improving the way they identify, hire, on-board, develop, reward, and communicate with their people. His focus is on enhancing performance with the use of assessments throughout the employee life-cycle.
Simon is responsible for providing consulting advice and solutions for compensation and benefits, talent management as well as engagement related products and services. He serves as a key resource in sharing market insights and best practices to clients which will help them in making better informed HR decisions.