We live in interesting times. A surge of populism and anti-establishment sentiment has emerged globally which has many manifestations - the Brexit vote and the election of Donald Trump to name a few. Executive remuneration has also been caught in the cross-fire.
In this second edition of our FTSE All-Share Directors' Pay Guide we provide commentary on pay trends and practices amongst FTSE All-Share companies. Download this paper to find out:
- An overview of the executive pay landscape in the UK
- A summary of trends in each of the main elements of executive director pay (i.e. salary, pension, annual bonus and long-term incentives), as well as touching upon Chairman / NED pay
- The approach being taken by shareholders and the main proxy voting agencies
- The new regulatory changes (e.g. the new Corporate Governance Code)
- Actual pay data on executive and non-executive director remuneration in the FTSE 100, 250 and SmallCap.